Teaching Staff Roles
John Taylor Free School
John Taylor Free School at Tatenhill is a brand new school which opened in September 2018 with a full cohort of 210 Year 7 students and we are oversubscribed for 2019. The school will grow year on year until it reaches capacity with 1550 11 – 18-year-old students (including 350 at Post 16).
We are now looking to expand our team accordingly with hard working, committed and enthusiastic teaching staff who will work with us to provide a high quality educational experience for young people. We require a variety of roles as outlined below. Please ensure you have explored the recruitment pack and website for more information on our school culture, its’ values and ethos.
Flexibility is very important to us and we welcome applications from teachers who can offer more than one subject or who would consider a flexible working pattern. Applications from NQTs or experienced teachers are welcome.
- Part Time Teacher of Design Technology (Food or Textiles specialism)*
- Part Time Teacher of MFL (French/Spanish specialist)*
- Teacher of Maths (Leadership opportunities available to the right candidate. NQTs also welcome to apply)
*For Part time roles – flexible working will be discussed at interview for those short listed candidates.
Please send your letter of application and application form to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon Friday 26th April 2019.
Your letter of application should outline:
- the role (and subject) you are applying for
- how your experience has prepared you for the challenge
- how your values align with ours.
- This should be no more than 2 sides of A4.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced disclosure check will be a requirement of the post.