Leader of Enterprise
Required for September 2019
Kingsmead School, a partner academy in John Taylor Multi-Academy Trust (JT MAT), is looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Leader of Enterprise to join a hardworking and creative faculty. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across all the key stages.
The successful candidates will:
- Be a passionate advocate of their subject, Business, ICT or Media and contribute effectively to the open faculty and whole school improvement
- Lead Enterprise across the school including the Enterprise Village
- Build links with local and national industries
- Demonstrate impact through gaining additional funding streams
- Be highly motivated and demonstrate the highest professional standards
- Be able to teach across the full age and ability range at age 11-18
- Be able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school
- Have high expectations of yourself and others
- Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be flexible and a good team player
This post is not suitable for NQTS.
Application forms and additional information is available to view and download from the school website http://www.kingsmeadschool.net or alternatively by contacting the school.
Closing date for applications: Monday 29th April 2019
Interview will take place on: Thursday 2nd May 2019
Please download and complete an application form and return it to:
- Job Description
- Person Specification
- Application Form
- How we use your data (Privacy Notice)
- Guidance Notes for Candidates
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A copy of the ‘Safeguarding Policy’ is available to view by visiting the School website: http://www.kingsmeadschool.net
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from the school or by visiting https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service.
Please note: CV’s are not accepted. Only fully completed application forms are to be submitted for shortlisting