Teacher of Physical Education – TMS
Required for September 2019
Kingsmead School, a partner academy in John Taylor Multi-Academy Trust (JT MAT), is looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic teacher of PE to join a hardworking and supportive department. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach the full age and ability range including 6th form.
Applications are welcome from newly qualified teachers.
The successful candidates will:
- Be an excellent teacher who is able to teach inspirational lessons to Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- Be highly motivated, and have the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Be resilient, adaptable and reflective.
- Have the ability to develop new initiatives.
- Have a clear understanding of relevant curriculum requirements.
- Have a clear understanding and outstanding practice with regards to Health and Safety.
- Have integrity, optimism and a sense of humor.
- Teach differentiated and interesting lessons engaging a variety of abilities.
- Encourage students to participate in extracurricular activities.
- Be highly organized and efficient team member being able to manage their work load effectively.
- Ability to teach Hockey, Netball and Gymnastics would be an advantage
Application form and Job description is available to download from the school website www.kingsmeadschool.net or alternatively please contact the school. Applications forms should be submitted to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12noon Friday 29th March 2019
Please download and complete an application form and return it to:
- Job Description
- Person Specification
- Application Form
- How we use your data (Privacy Notice)
- Guidance Notes for Candidates
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A copy of the ‘Safeguarding Policy’ is available to view by visiting the School website: http://www.kingsmeadschool.net
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from the school or by visiting https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service.
Please note: CV’s are not accepted. Only fully completed application forms are to be submitted for shortlisting