Teacher of Music
Required January 2019
Both Full time or Part time applications will be considered
Kingsmead School, a partner academy in John Taylor Multi-Academy Trust (JT MAT), is looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Teacher of Music, to join a hardworking and supportive department. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across all the key stages.
The successful candidates will:
- Be a passionate advocate of the subject who contributes effectively to departmental and whole school improvement
- Be highly motivated and demonstrate the highest professional standards
- Be able to teach across the full age and ability range at age 11-18.
- Be able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school
- Have high expectations of yourself and others
- Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be flexible and a good team player
Applications from NQTs are welcome.
Visits to the School are very welcome and encouraged, please get in contact if you would like to arrange this.
Closing date for applications: Monday 22nd October 2018 10.00 a.m
Interview date: w/c 22nd October 2018 and candidates will be notified following shortlisting.
Please download and complete an application form and return it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A copy of the school’s ‘Safeguarding Policy’ is available to view by visiting the School website: http://www.kingsmeadschool.net
All vacancies are subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form. Please note: CV’s are not accepted. Only fully completed application forms are to be submitted for shortlisting.