SEND Teaching Assistant
Walton on Trent C of E Primary School
27.5 hours per week
Term Time only
Fixed Term: 12 Calendar months
Grade 4: SCP £17,391– £18,319 per annum pro rata
Walton on Trent C of E Primary and Nursery School is looking for an experienced, hardworking and knowledgeable SEND teaching assistant. Our school is a friendly and caring Church of England school offering lots of exciting opportunities for children and staff.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Experience working 1:1 with SEND children
- Energy, passion and creativity.
- The ability to engage and inspire all learners, but particularly learners with SEND.
- A positive and forward thinking approach to school life.
- High expectations of themselves and others.
- Adaptability and knowledge to work across all year groups in our Church of England Primary School.
- Initiative and can work independently as well as under direction of the class teacher.
If you are interested in the above post, please get in touch with Mrs Sarah Rowe, Headteacher to arrange a tour of the school and for more information about the role. The post will be 27.5 hours a week term time only. It will be a fixed term post for 12 calendar months in the first instance due to
Completed application forms can be returned to email@example.com.
Closing Date for applications: Thursday 19th December 2019
Interview will take place on week commencing Monday 6th January 2020
- Recruitment Pack
- Job Description and Person Specification
- National Forest Teaching School Information
- Application Form
- Privacy Notice for Applicants
- Guidance Notes for Candidates
This academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All vacancies are subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form. Please note: CV’s are not accepted. Only fully completed application forms are to be submitted for shortlisting